Ironfire Coffee Table
£199.00 – £475.55 inc. Vat
- Industrial style handmade coffee table, 435mm high
- Multiple sizes and finishes, handmade to order
- Choose from a wide range of effects and colours
- If you can’t see the finish or colour that you’re looking for, give us a call
- Heavy duty galvanised steel frame with a powder coat finish
- £40 delivery on all mainland UK orders or free local pick up
- Delivery time 2-8 weeks (dependent on finish)
- Click here to see & choose from over 200 other colours
We've one aim in mind when we make Ironfire industrial style coffee tables. That's to make a room a comfortable and visually appealing. We also think furniture should last a lifetime and be easily repaired and refreshed. If you then add in bespoke services, eco values and amazing direct prices, we think you’ll agree we have a beautiful recipe.
All of our wood is dried and primed and our coatings are UV stable. We then finish up with two coats of hard wearing matt lacquer. That means surfaces are hot cup and water stain resistant but retain all the beauty of natural wood. We form up heavyweight and rust resistant 2.5mm steel frames which support planks of 32mm thick British Douglas Fir. Choose from over 200 different colours and different finishing techniques and if you want a toughened glass top.
Ironfire is a combination of natural wood and industrial strength but don’t mistake Ironfire as only suitable for City loft conversions. These tables work just as well in a modern or country interior as they do in a converted warehouse.
Tell us what you need to meet your interior design or branding brief. Our huge range of colours is adaptable and we can make them lighter or darker to suit. So if you can’t see what you want do Contact us to talk it all through.
We distress and burn wood and paint to achieve a variety of finishes. That means we can't promise a perfect match to the above images due to nature of wood. We will, however, match as closely as possible.
Above all, Ironfire is about more than just tables. Explore our fair delivery policy, our 'for life' promise and about our design innovation. These explain how we work to produce sustainable, better products, value and service.